The BIG Leaf

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The blog profile is not even done and I'm doing the blog post anyway. Just because. Well, I got TONS of homework tonight. It seems I'll have to stay up for only up until...3AM. That's it >_> *Sarcasm*.

I am so happy that I have a test tomorrow, actually FOUR. I am going to cram, along with the homework. Let's do a math equation:
Homework time + Cramming + How much time left to sleep = How much time I have
6 hours + 4 hours + x = 9 hours
10 hours + x = 9 hours
x = -1 hour

So awesome. I have -1 hour to sleep with. Uh huh. That's ALOT. *sarcasm*

Lately I have been playing alot of UNL, and talking with some of my IRCmates [Touhou] (Chainsaw, DeathReaper, Kageneko_Alfa, Kyou_kun, SoundEffect, on and on and on~). They insisted I put them on the blog so now I did. Okay. Next topic.

The main reason I changed my blog layout was not because I wanted a new one, but because I wanted the one I built from scratch. So this is it for now, I'm not even done yet, as I have mentioned. The previous blog layout was mostly prebuilt and I did not want that.

And also the quote on the top *points at top of blog* will be switched on regular basis (When I'm not lazy) so yeah don't think it's permanent. I also may change it if I hear a funny quote while I blog or CR or IRC or MSN or w/e and post it on there. But for now, Marisa and Flandre Convo ftw.

Well that concludes my post of December 9th 2009 and you just wasted your time. kthxbai.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

You. Are. Amazing.

Okay I know you haven't finished this but this blog layout is totally effin' awesome! xD

Anyway, -1 hour of sleep...? Eh. Ever since I went to high school I get -2, -3, -4, or worse...-5. D8

I wonder how you do these layouts...lol. xD

December 22, 2009 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

niceeee :] waiting for the layout to finish xD btw im Nagi =P

December 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOL poor you ! XD

March 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home