The BIG Leaf

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

*hits myself in the head* Post, post post. I keep forgetting.

I need to post daily or every other day at least. That's what makes me sad about this. Doubt that anyone's going to read them so why do I write? Well, I have no idea. So you tell me.

Touhou has been the latest trend for me now. Many piano songs I practice and games I play are mostly Touhou. Some of the Touhou songs I like are Border of Life, Necrofantasia, Bad Apple, Summer Colors (Unfinished. I hope to see it finished very soon), Old World, and Native Faith. Excluding Summer Colors, I am practicing all these songs on piano.

Border of Life - Mastered
Necrofantasia - Working on it
Bad Apple - Working on it
Native Faith - Mastered

And I have so many more.

Kudos to Ying Yu for keeping up with us in Photoshop School, and I believe now is a good time to bid her farewell in CR. Ying Yu, if you're reading this, I am going to believe that you will return someday, so I'm not going to remove you from the mod list, even if you say you won't return. Good luck out there, and wish you luck in life.

That marks my conclusion as to today's blog post by geniusxtra. Now laterz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

Nice layout. Lol. Well I hope Yama-chan comes back too.<3

December 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home